Every semester the ChemGRC provides two $500 travel grants to Indiana University Department of Chemistry graduate students.
- Must be a Chemistry graduate student in good academic standing.
- Must submit all application materials by the posted deadline.
- Must be giving either an oral or poster presentation at a conference held between the dates listed below for individual awards.
- Recipients of the award will be required to present their work at a ChemGRC student seminar.
- ChemGRC committee members are not eligible for this award.
Spring award: Typically due around the beginning of May for conferences occurring 01 June–31 December.
Fall award: Typically due around the beginning of November for conferences occurring 01 January–31 June.
Spring Due Date is May 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED FILES FOR THE TRAVEL AWARD APPLICATION
- Spring 2019: Mallory Kern (Pohl) and Sashary Ramos (Thielges)
- Fall 2018: Henry Castillo (Tait) and Francis Roushar (Schlebach)
- Spring 2018: Hitesh Kumar Waghwani
- Fall 2017: Linxiao Chen (Tait) and Jorge Martinez (Smith)
- Spring 2017: Victoria Kohout (Pohl) and Deyaa AbuSalim (Cook)
- Spring 2016: Kevin Smith (Brown), Elizabeth Yuill (Baker), and Edward Basom (Thielges)
- Fall 2015: Anumita Saha (Baker) and Tarick El-Baba (Clemmer)
- Spring 2015: Wei Yu (Brown) and Corinne Lutomski (M.Jarrold)
- Fall 2014: Yuan Gao (Yu) and Dan Haywood (Jacobson)
- Spring 2014: Jie Fu (Skrabalak) and Sarah Lindahl (Zaleski)
- Fall 2013: Qiqi Li (Li) and David Keifer (M.Jarrold)
- Spring 2013: Niya Sa (Baker) and Brendan Monks (Cook)
- Fall 2012: Abhigna Polavarapu (Baik) and Kevin Pfeuffer (Hieftje)
- Spring 2012: Christopher DeSantis (Skrabalak) and Akshay Shah (Williams)
- Fall 2011: Chiao-chen Chen (Baker) and Indranil Mitra (Jacobson)